Monday, June 25, 2012

Rifle Raffle

Cousins Skyler and Brittany bought a gun to raffle off during Alamo's 4th of July celebrations!

For those that would like to buy raffle tickets but won't be in Alamo for all the hoopla, you can purchase 5 tickets ($20) through the donate button. Leave a comment it is for the rifle raffle and we will be sure to set your tickets aside with your name on them (we'll email you your ticket numbers as well) and we'll post the winner as soon as it is announced. 

Good luck!


3 comments:

  1. I admire what you have done here. I like the part where you say you are doing this to give back but I would assume by all the comments that this is working for you as well. divisa softair

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was reading some of your content on this website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up. Buy Guns online USA

    ReplyDelete